1. The Law of Attraction requires that you know what you want – exactly what you want. This means, sitting quietly, and really thinking about what is important to you and what would make your life feel like the life it is meant to be. If you have difficulty here, and some people do, look on-line. If you would like a new house, what will it look like? Don’t limit yourself by what is around you, really have a good look and see some of the wonderful options available to you. The point here is, as I’ve said before, you CAN have ANYTHING you really want. That is the truth, so find out what you actually REALLY do want. Once you discover what you REALLY do want, you will be very excited and it’s that kind of energy that will enable you to bring your dreams and desires from the 5th dimension to the physical, 3rd dimension! So get excited!
2. Write about it – make up a detailed story about what you want to create with the Law of Attraction. Now as you read your description of what you really want visualize yourself already having it – really live your story with lots of details. Visualize your story, every aspect of it, smell the smells, feel the textures, use all your senses. Pretend that this is your reality! Revisit this reality several times during the day and before you go to bed. There are many ways to do this. If you have time, revisit your story, if you don’t have time, decide on some descriptive phrases that capture the feeling or real essence of what you are manifesting and think of those or say them to yourself or out loud during the day, thus bringing back the feelings and sensory experiences of your desired outcome. The best answer is naturally what feels best to you because feeling those wonderful feelings and emotions of already having your manifestation(s) is what you want to recreate every day, at least a couple times each day and before going to bed.
3. Believe – This can be a bit of a tricky one for some people. I have struggled several times with this one and my best advice to you is that if belief is an issue for you, start by manifesting small items first. If you want to manifest wealth and are struggling financially, money may not be the best thing to try to manifest at first. Start by visualizing and feeling yourself getting a cup of coffee or a book or flowers, something that you would enjoy having but something that there is no stress involved in creating. Feel the enthusiasm of getting the item as you are visualizing receiving it. Revisit the experience when you can each day and before going to bed. Once you and the Law of Attraction begin creating these kinds of items you will start to feel more and more belief as you gain confidence in your creative ability.
4. Perseverance- Many people think the Law of Attraction is only about visualizing and positive thinking. It is about those things but without perseverance and drive you will not reach your goals. This is the part where you have to make positive, physical steps to bring manifestations into the physical. This physical, forward movement signals to the universe that you are really serious about having this manifestation and the physical movement is what brings the manifestation to you. What this physical movement is depends on the manifestation and the person manifesting but the physical effort, time and perseverance are absolutely necessary to bringing your desires to you in the physical. Without this step manifestations stay in our minds and can’t become physical.
5. Keep it Quiet – When you are working on a manifestation with the Law of Attraction don’t tell anyone about it! This is really important because sometimes when we are excited about co-creating with the universe we want to tell others about what we are working on. There are several reasons we can’t do this. One reason is that the people we tell may express doubt to us that we can achieve what we want and that can interfere with our belief. Another reason is that negative universal forces can hear your plans and try to put a stop to your manifestation. Yes, negative forces. They exist and this negative energy in whatever form, does not want the best for us. So, keep your plans to yourself! 🙂 By doing so you are also keeping your creative energy within yourself and conserving your energy for the creation process!
This is a wonderful Abraham Hicks quote that I find inspiring. “Think of this random universe where everything is possible. The organizational skills belong to Law of Attraction. If you will relax and allow Law of Attraction to do the organization and managing, then you can spend your time doing the things that please you.” – Abraham Hicks
Happy manifesting everybody! When you use the Law of Attraction as it is meant to be used, you WILL succeed in manifesting your dreams.
If you are truly ready to live a life of prosperity, visit the MONEY LOVE Program page to schedule a 30 minute complimentary “Get Unstuck” strategy session.